When it comes to waxing I’m a big girl’s blouse! My pain threshold is so low!!! So please believe me when I tell you you will NEVER get a better, smoother, and less painful wax than a Lycon Wax.
Lycon Wax is a specialised type of hot wax. A lot of salons and beauticians may use hot wax, which is a better choice for the more delicate areas rather than strip wax, but don’t let anybody tell you, “Ah Lycon Wax is BASICALLY JUST hot wax. Don’t believe the hype.”
BECAUSE IT’S NOT JUST HOT WAX!
BELIEVE THE HYPE!
I wasted years and went through unnecessary pain getting regular hot wax, until I discovered Lycon Wax at Ella’s Beauty, Waterford.
Benefits and Reasons why Lycon is King and Ella is Queen!
- It DOESN’T HURT HALF AS MUCH! Now I still wouldn’t say pain free but on a pain scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, a Lycon Wax comes in at a 2 compared to regular hot wax.
- Ella’s technique is so good I was NEVER BRUISED, not once.
- Ella is SUPER EFFICIENT, it’s over before you know it.
- I always have the best of chats with Ella, she makes you feel at SUCH EASE. Whether you never got waxed before or are a regular to waxing Ella is your woman.
- Afterwards, you WOULDN’T EVEN FEEL LIKE YOU GOT WAXED and wearing underwear isn’t uncomfortable.
- The regrowth is SO MUCH SLOWER compared to regular hot wax, so the effects last longer, saving you money in the long run.
- The hair grows back MUCH THINNER compared to regular hot wax, so the more you get it done, the better! I go every four weeks without fail!
- You will NEVER FEEL SUCH SMOOTHNESS as much as you do after a Lycon wax. It’s crazy the difference, compared to regular hot wax.
- The Lycon wax is designed in a way that it grips the HAIR ONLY and NOT THE SKIN. This is why it’s so much less painful!
- Lycon Wax is the best wax for all the delicate areas including bikini, brows and facial areas. Once you get it done, you’ll wonder why it took you so long to start. TRUST ME.
Californian, Brazillian, Hollywood???
Here are my simple explanations of the three most popular types of bikini wax –
- Californian €25 – Neat triangle, so basically sides and top are waxed.
- Brazilian €40-€50 (prices can vary depending on length) – Is when a landing strip is left.
- Hollywood €50 (prices can vary depending on length) – All completely gone, totally bare.
My Top Tips for First Timers
- Make sure your hair is the right length. Have growth of about 4-6weeks.
- You can get waxed at any time in your monthly cycle but the days leading up to and during the time of your month, your pain threshold is lower, so I find it’s best to book the following week.
- Wear loose clothing just to make sure you’re as comfortable as you can be afterwards, you don’t want to cause any irritation to the skin by wearing tight jeans, for example.
- Let the waxer know of any skin issues like moles or scars. They’ll see it anyway but no harm in giving the heads up.
- If your skin is a little red or bumpy afterwards, don’t worry, it’s completely normal.
- Don’t shower or use any perfumed products for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid exercise and the gym, as it will only irritate the area.
- Don’t be nervous or dreading the thoughts of a someone seeing you in all your glory, they honestly don’t care what it looks like and have literally seen it all before!
- Go to someone who has been recommended by someone you know or trust, and don’t go to someone because they are cheaper. This is one of your most important body parts, after all!
I’m going to Ella almost a year now and I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her. She is without a doubt the best in the business and literally everyone in Waterford should be going to her. With her incredible technique, her years of experience and expert training behind her you and your nether regions will be in safe hands. This is in no way a sponsored or paid post, and I always pay for my treatments. Ella doesn’t even know I’m writing this. I just wanted to share this because I know what it’s like to want to get waxed and being unsure where to start! AAAAAAAAND the sun is out, and people have holidays coming up so now is the perfect time to get booking! I hope some of you found it helpful. You can find Ella’s Business Page on Facebook here => Ella’s Beauty Salon but it’s always best to ring to make your booking => 051-841811
Facebook – Beauty and the Masseuse
Instagram – BeautyandtheMasseuse
Snapchat – sarahdwan1
Twitter – @sdwan
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Me – Who am I?